GENERAL TERMS AND SERVICES AGREEMENT, POLICY OF CANCELLATION
These General Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a binding legal agreement between you (The Client) and the company Boundless Hospitality Corp. (“Boundless Life”, “Boundless”) and its subsidiaries that govern your use of the websites, applications, properties, and other offerings from Boundless Life. These terms supersede all previous terms and conditions. At Boundless Life’s sole discretion, Boundless Life may at any time amend, modify or supplement these Terms. Your participation in Boundless Life will be governed by these Terms and it is your responsibility to read and understand all of them.
By purchasing any of our Products, you are: (a) certifying that you are an adult with full authority to enter into this agreement; (b) certifying that you have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and also accept our Privacy Statement as contained in Privacy Statement; and, (c) agreeing that these Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement governing your rights as a participant and the relationship between you and Boundless Life.
1. BOUNDLESS HOMES
1.1. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 3pm. We do our best to make your selected rental accommodation (the “Accommodation”) available as early as possible but cannot ensure a check-in time prior to 3pm (specific to the applicable location time-zone) on the date of your arrival. Please share the date and time you are arriving with the Boundless Life crew for us to best plan for your arrival.Check-out: 11am. You must leave the Accommodation by 11am (specific to the applicable location time-zone) at the latest on the day of departure. Should you require a later check out time please contact the local team to see what is possible.Generally speaking Cohort specific arrival and departure days will apply. Should you wish to arrive ahead of the official check in period or stay on longer, get in contact via email@example.com so we may look into this. An additional fee per extra night stay applies.
1.2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to in any Accommodation. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving an Accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, and (ii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect and comply with applicable laws at all times. By completing a booking, you confirm that you are legally able to travel to the Accommodation location.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all damages caused to the Accommodation during the period of your stay. You agree that Boundless Life shall be entitled to charge your credit card for damages occurring during your stay. You agree that Boundless Life shall be the final arbiter regarding any damage claims. Upon damages found these will be communicated to you within seven days of your departure with communication on costing involved.
If during the stay, following your request, Boundless Life needs to have someone operate maintenance tasks (blocked drains, broken domestic appliances, broken glass etc.) you agree to provide access to the Accommodation as required. With respect to any lost keys, you agree to pay a “key loss” fee of 50€.
1.5. INVENTORY OF FIXTURES
Upon arrival, an inventory is available in the rental; it should be checked. In case of dispute, please contact us immediately by email on the one mentioned on the Inventory List. Without any dispute within 72 hours of your check-in, the inventory will be deemed as compliant and accepted with no reservation.
1.6. TOWELS AND LINEN
Your apartment will be fully ready for you to move into. This includes your beds being prepared with linen and bedding appropriate for the location and season. Bath towels and hand towels are equally available to cater for your families needs. Towels and linen will be renewed during the weekly cleaning service. More frequent renewals can be arranged at an extra cost.
A housekeeping team is in place to clean the Accommodation once a week. This includes vacuuming, renewing the towels and linen and cleaning the bathroom. More frequent cleaning can be arranged at an extra cost. Additionally, it is your responsibility to remove garbage. When checking-out, please make sure the rental unit is not dirty beyond normal use. The dishwasher should be empty with dishes cleaned and put away. In case the Accommodation is not left in the condition as found upon arrival, a “cleaning service” fee may be charged to you. You agree that Boundless Life shall be the final arbiter regarding any “cleaning service” fee. Donating unwanted, good quality clothing, toys, and non-perishable grocery items that you are not planning to take with you is a great way of supporting local charitable organisations. Sort the things you wish to donate into categories no later than 1 day before you leave. The Boundless Life Crew will provide details of the local collection point you should take your items to, and will then distribute them appropriately. Some items may be useful for our community, so instead of donating we will retain them for future families, nurturing a good sharing cycle among our community. Please note that unwanted items left in the apartment will incur a removals fee of €150. Additional charges may apply for excessive amounts of large equipment left behind.
We have a pets friendly policy, pending local availability. Where a pet is permitted, all evidence of pet occupation must be removed from the Accommodation and grounds at the end of the rental period. An additional cleaning fee of 250€ per pet will be applied upon booking. Should damages arise within the apartment during your stay, an additional damage fee will be applied.
1.9. NON-SMOKING POLICY
Smoking of tobacco, cannabis or other substances and vaping is strictly forbidden within the Accommodation. Should evidence arise of smoking inside the Accommodation, the Family agrees to incur the cost of i) deep cleaning and ii) any additional items required to restore the Accommodation to its original state.
Access to Internet/Wi-Fi is included and complimentary during your stay. Boundless Life will not be liable for any interruption of service caused by the Internet provider or any other cause beyond its control. No refund and no discount will be granted in case of unavailability of the network access. You are responsible for any additional Internet charges incurred as a result of your Internet usage.
1.11. UTILITY BILLS
Utilities costs are included within your accommodation bill but you acknowledge and agree that the Utilities Prices offered in this Agreement are based on the historical use of electricity at the Site. Due to the Ukraine crisis, the tenant should pay attention to the consumption of electricity, hot water, cold water and heating.If the consumption exceeds the normal monthly rates of 2022 by more than 5%, the family must pay the difference. “Boundless Life” will give notice to the Customer in due time if the amount exceeds the average consumption.
1.12. USE OF PROPERTY
The Boundless Life Accommodations mentioned throughout these policies are exclusively used for short-term rental, as a temporary residence and for your personal use only. They cannot be sublet or offered to a separate family.
1.13. PERSONAL PROPERTY
You are solely responsible for any items which you bring to the Accommodation. Boundless Life shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of any items which you bring or cause to be brought to the Accommodation.
1.14. GOOD FAITH
All rentals are controlled and checked by Boundless Life. The advertising descriptions are written in good faith. For any complaint about the Accommodation, you must inform Boundless Life by email within 48hr. You agree to act reasonably and collaborate with Boundless Life to solve any issue with the Accommodation. Boundless Life reserves the right to reallocate another rental similar to the Accommodation if available.
2. BOUNDLESS COMMUNITY HUB
2.1. USAGE OF THE HUB
With the booking, access to the Community Hub is included for the duration of the stay. The Community Hub can be used as a co-working space as well as a space for community engagement.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all damages caused to the Hub during the period of your stay. You agree that Boundless Life shall be entitled to charge your credit card for damages occurred during your stay. You agree that Boundless Life shall be the final arbiter regarding any damage claims. Upon damages found, these will be communicated to you with the costing involved.
Pets are not allowed in the common areas, such as the hub, due to potential risk of allergies for other customers.
2.4. NON-SMOKING POLICY '
Smoking is also strictly forbidden in common areas (indoor and outdoor).
3. BOUNDLESS EDUCATION
Families must enrol at least one child to Boundless Education for the duration of their stay. Access will include the following terms:
I. Parents are required to sign out their children at the Education Centre entrance at the beginning and end of each day.
II. Upper Foundation students may be signed out on their own only if parents have filled out the Pick-up permission form provided by the Education Lead.
III. Children must be dropped off by 8:45 am (local time) and picked up between 3.15 and 3:30 pm (local time). Please inform the coordinator or Education Centre using the Pick-Up permission form if your child will be arriving late or leaving early, or leaving with another family. If your child is consistently late, Boundless Education may need to take action.
IV. The first two days in our Education Centre for children 4 and under, are half days (pick up between 11.30 to 12.00), to ensure a smooth transition and adaptation
V. Parents are responsible for regularly checking their childrens’ updates and progress in our communication platforms
- Daily meals for lunch and 2 snacks are provided to children registered at Boundless Education. Children should not bring in their own food from home except in the case of serious allergies or restrictions that Boundless Education cannot accommodate.
- Each child should bring a water bottle, hat and backpack everyday.
- Personal Property and Use of Devices:
- All Foundation students must come to the Education Centre with their own charged chromebook or laptop to work. Parents should ensure permissions have been set up to allow each child to access the device and apps. A Kindle is not a suitable substitute.
- Student’s Personal Property: Students are responsible for the security and safe use of all their personal property, and for property lent to them by Boundless Education. Parents are responsible for labelling all personal property.
- Children’s devices are not to be used for video games or social media communication and messaging whilst at the Education Centre under any circumstance. If the device is not being used for the right purposes, the educator has the right to withhold the device from the child.
- Should a Student need to contact their Parent/Guardian while at the Education Centre, they should approach their educator and the educator will contact the Parent/Guardian on the child’s behalf. Active use of mobile devices are not allowed at the Education Centre, unless otherwise directed by an educator.
- Children will refrain from bringing anything to the Education Centre that compromises the safety of others.
3.2. FIELD TRIPS
I. Should parents like to join their children for the field trip that is every 2nd Friday, they need to organise their own transport, admission cost and inform the Education Centre in advance.
- Some venues will not have food establishments and parents may need to take food with them. Food will be provided for the children.
- Depending on the location of the field trip, there might be a limit on the number of parents we can accommodate on the transportation or in an activity. Attendance will be on a first come, first served basis and Boundless Education staff should be notified by email no later than the Monday morning before the field trip
- Transport: The Parents consent to their child/children travelling to and from the Education Centre, for Boundless-organised activities and events, by any form of public transport and/or in a motor vehicle driven by a responsible adult who is duly licensed and insured to drive a vehicle of that type.
- Please refer to the “Field Trip Policy for Families” for more details
II. Discovery Experiences (Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs)):
- Discovery Experiences ECAs are offered after the normal operation hours of Boundless Education either at the Boundless Education premises or partner premises.
- Discovery Experiences ECAs are offered at an extra cost that varies based on the activity, the location and time of year. Further details will be provided to each Family prior to the commencement of their Cohort.
- Families can only be reimbursed partially if their child does not continue with the Discovery Experiences. If the child that registered is needed to continue running the ECA at minimum class sizes, no partial reimbursement will be available.
3.3. ACCESS TO THE EDUCATION CENTRE
I. Parents are not permitted to use the Education Centre premises without permission and the presence of a Boundless Life staff member.
II. Parents may not enter the classroom without explicit permission from the educator
III. Should a parent raise a concern, they should first communicate with the Boundless Educator involved and subsequently escalate this to the Education Lead Center Coordinator if deemed necessary.
IV. Children must come ready to engage, learn and participate in the curriculum and activities outlined by Boundless Education
V. The child must be in good health in order to attend the Centre. In case of sudden illness (e.g. fever, vomiting), the child must remain at home. Boundless educators have the right to request a child to be picked up if symptoms occur while at the Education Centre.
The ethos of the Education Centre is to foster good relationships between members of the staff, the parents and the students. Bullying, harassment, victimization and discrimination will not be tolerated. Boundless Education will act fairly in relation to the Students and Parents, and we expect the same of Students and Parents in relation to Boundless. Boundless Life has the right to ask a family to leave in case they’re not adhering to the below Code of Conduct.
I. Children Behaviour & Conduct:
- All children must come to the Education Centre with an open mindset.
- Children must be ready to learn, engage and actively participate in the Boundless Education curriculum.
- Children must be open to interacting respectfully with other nationalities, cultures and everyone in the Education Centre community
- Children must be open to interacting with other age groups and trying new experiences
- Children are expected to interact with the Boundless Life community with respect and kindness.
- If a child sees something that is not appropriate, it is their duty to report it to the staff. Everyone has a responsibility to promote a safe environment.
- Everyone has a responsibility to resolve conflicts in a way that is civil and respectful. Insults, hurtful acts and a lack of respect for others disrupt learning and teaching in an education setting.
- Everyone is expected to resolve conflicts without using violence. Physical aggression is not a responsible way to deal with other people. No one should use an object to injure another person or threaten to use an object to injure another person. Violence and threats are unacceptable and puts everyone's safety at risk.
- Children must show care and respect for Education Centre property and the property of others. All things should be put back where they belong after use.
- Children should seek help from Boundless Education staff to resolve conflict peacefully, if necessary.
- Children may not commit vandalism that causes damage to property on Boundless Education premises.
- Children will fulfil expected academic obligations; come to the Education Centre punctually each day, prepared and willing to learn.
- Children will be honest in their academic work (refrain from plagiarism, cheating, etc.)
- Children will use free time responsibly.
II. Parental Behaviour & Conduct:
Parents and guardians have an important role in the education of their children and can help the Boundless Education staff in maintaining a safe and respectful learning environment for all children.
- Parents accept that they have a responsibility to act as role models for their child/ren, and those of the Boundless community. Parents confirm they accept the role, responsibility and ultimate authority of the Education Lead within the Education Centre. Parents must speak with respect to all Boundless staff.
- Parents must accept the role, responsibility and ultimate authority of the Education Lead within the Education Centre.
- Parents must respect and accept the class placement defined by the Boundless Education team.
- Parents must respect the scope and content of the Boundless Education curriculum
- Parents must ensure their child is rested and properly dressed for the EC.
- Parents ensure that their child attends the Education Centre regularly and on time.
- Parents must encourage their children to be active learners during their time at Boundless Education.
- Parents must be open to feedback from educators on their children’s behaviours and look at feedback as a great opportunity for growth.
- Parents will trust that Boundless Educators are experts in their field and have the children’s best interest at heart.
- Parents will encourage and help their child follow the rules of behaviour.
- Parents will inform the Education Centre promptly about their child's absence or late arrival.
- Parents will help Education Centre staff deal with disciplinary issues involving their child. Education staff will reach out to parents directly within a day or two of any disciplinary issues that may arise with their child.
- Parents should not upload pictures of other children on social media without explicit permission from that child and their families. (Media restrictions).
- Parents will be engaged in their child's academic work and progress.
- Parents are required to sign out their children at the Education Centre entrance at the end of each day.
- Upper Foundation students may be signed out on their own only if parents have filled out the ‘Pick-Up permission form’’ provided by the Education Lead.
- Parents will treat all other members of the community with kindness and respect at all times:
- Parents will respect differing viewpoints & experiences of others’ within the Boundless community
- Parents will refrain from discrimination, harsh language, gossip or negative comments about others in the community.
- When possible, parents will try their best to support other families if they need help.
- Parents will focus on what is best for the community and lead by example, holding themselves and others accountable.
- Parents will treat all users and colleagues fairly and equally.
- Parents will treat all observations made during volunteer time and other times at the EH, as highly confidential. If there are any concerns these should be brought to the attention of the educators and/or the coordinator.
- Parents and children will follow company values and support the Boundless LIfe mission.
3.5 CODE OF CONDUCT COMPLIANCE
At all times during the term of this Agreement, The Client will comply with the Boundless Life Code of Conduct (“Code of Conduct”, “Ethos”), as amended by Boundless Life from time to time, available from Boundless Life’s public website at SITE.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, The Client will:
(i) allow Boundless Life (“The Auditor”) to assess the Client’s compliance with the Code of Conduct by inspecting Client’s conduct in regards to Boundless Educators, Parents, Students, Staff, Facilities facilities without notice, and/or by interviewing Parents, Educators, Students without monitoring, solely to verify Client’s compliance with the Code of Conduct (collectively, an “Assessment”);
(ii) promptly provide complete and accurate information and documentation in response to Auditor’s requests,
(iii) not request or encourage, directly or indirectly, any Boundless Educators, Parents, Students, or Staff to furnish false or incomplete information in connection with any Assessment;
(iv) not take retaliatory action against any Boundless Life Staff, Parent, Student;
I. Entry to Boundless Education: Parents agree to fully disclose all relevant information as may be requested by Boundless Education, including but not limited to citizenship, learning needs, educational history and family circumstances of the Student.
II. Physical Contact: Parents give their consent to such physical contact as may accord with good practice and be appropriate and proper for teaching and instruction and for providing comfort to a Student in distress or to maintain safety and good order, or in connection with the Student’s health and welfare.
III. Disclosures: Parents must, as soon as possible, disclose to Boundless in confidence any known medical condition, health problem or allergy affecting the Student, any history or diagnosis of a learning difficulty on the part of the Student or any member of his/her immediate family, or any family circumstances or court order which may affect the Student’s welfare, safety or security and/or any precautionary measures required to ensure the same.
IV. Use of information:
- Confidentiality: The Parents’ consent on behalf of themselves and the Student that the Education Centre, its officers and staff may obtain, hold, use and communicate confidential information which, in their sole opinion, is material to the safety and welfare of the Student and others. The Education Centre reserves the right to monitor the Student’s e-mail communications and internet.
- Boundless Education’s Intellectual Property: Boundless Education and its content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Boundless Life and its licensors. Boundless Education is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of all countries where our Education Centres are in operation. Families and members of the Boundless community may not sell, licence, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from Boundless Life without the prior written consent of Boundless Life.
- Distribution of information: Entering into an agreement with Boundless Life and Boundless Education means that you, as a customer/client, agree not to copy or distribute content included in Boundless Education’s course of activities (including postings on online forums, messages on any channel, curriculum materials, photos or documentation from in-person trips and experiences) without explicit permission of the content owner or Boundless Life.
- Solicitation: You also agree not to solicit or collect information about any of our Families or members of the Boundless Community, especially for the purposes of: transmitting, or facilitating transmission of, unsolicited or bulk electronic email or communications; promoting commercial activities except as agreed to in writing by Boundless Education; advertising products or services, or engage in political lobbying.
IV. Events out of Control of the Parties
- Force Majeure: An event beyond the reasonable control of the parties to this Agreement is referred to below as a “Force Majeure Event” and shall include such events as an act of God, fire, flood, storm, war, riot, civil unrest, act of terrorism, strikes, industrial disputes, outbreak of epidemic or pandemic of disease, failure of utility service or transportation.
- Notification: If either party to the Agreement is prevented from or delayed in carrying out its obligations under this Agreement by a Force Majeure Event, that party shall immediately notify the other in writing and shall be excused from performing those obligations while the Force Majeure Event continues.
- Continued Force Majeure: If a Force Majeure Event continues for a period greater than 90 days, the party who has provided notification under the previous clause shall notify the other of the steps to be taken to ensure performance of this Agreement.
- Liability: Save where Boundless Education is found to be grossly negligent or guilty of gross misconduct causing personal injury, loss or damage, Boundless Education shall not be responsible to the Student or Families for any personal injury suffered, or damage to or loss of any property belonging to the Student or Families on Education Centre premises. Boundless Education cannot be responsible for any personal injury and/or loss or damage suffered by the Student or Families outside of the Education Centre premises.
4.1. GENERAL PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
4.1.1. BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
I. For 4-week packages, the package price is payable upon booking (the “Booking Deposit”).
II. For 3-month packages, the first month’s package price is payable upon booking (the “Booking Deposit”). The following month of the stay will be auto-charged via a third-party payment processor two months prior to your check-in date. The same logic applies if you combine several 3-month packages.
III. For reservations done less than 30 days before the arrival date, you must pay the full cost of the three months’ stay upon booking.
IV. The Booking Deposit amount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-editable barring the exceptions described in “Extenuating Circumstances” below.
V. You may cancel your reservation on a Boundless Package within 24 hours after your Booking Deposit has been made. Boundless Life will refund the payment using the original method of payment used. All other Booking Deposit cancellations adhere to article 1.6.1 IV above.
VI. You may change your booking free of charge within the next 12 months by notifying your sales contact via email within 90 days in advance of the start date of your initially chosen Cohort. These change requests are subject to availability within the Cohort at the time the change is requested. All payments (Booking Deposit and additional payments) will transfer to a Boundless Credit at the value of the original package booked and can be allocated against the regular price of the cohort being replaced. Any incremental amount over and above the package is to be paid by the customer.
VII. Boundless Life reserves the right to decline change requests if space is not available on the Cohort to which you would like to transfer your booking deposit. No travel costs incurred before, during or after by the Family (outside of communal activities organised by Boundless Life will be refunded by the Company.
VIII. If cancellation is due to an extenuating circumstance (that is, unforeseen events beyond your control arise after booking and make it impracticable or illegal to complete your reservation), then your Booking Deposit and any amounts paid to Boundless Life prior to the cancellation shall be converted into credit. Boundless Life will not further charge you after the cancellation is made. The following events are the only events which are considered an extenuating circumstances for the purpose of these Terms:
- Death of an immediate family member (spouse, parent, child or sibling).
- For any personal injury or illness that requires cancellation, Boundless Life requires a signed doctor’s note (doctor treating the family member) to confirm that the injury or illness does not allow the family member to travel and participate in the cohort. Cancellation due to these types of injuries or illnesses does not apply to situations in which the family member was aware of a pre-existing condition prior to deciding to participate in a Boundless Life cohort.
- Changes to government travel requirements. Unexpected changes to visa or passport requirements imposed by a governmental agency prevent travel to the destination. This doesn’t include lost or expired travel documents or other personal circumstances relating to a guest’s authorization to travel.
- Declared emergencies and epidemics. Government-declared local or national emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, and public health emergencies in the Accommodation location. This does not include diseases that are endemic or commonly associated with an area—for example, malaria in Thailand or dengue fever in Hawaii.
- Government travel restrictions. Travel restrictions imposed by a governmental agency that prevent or prohibit travelling to, staying at, or returning from the Accommodation location. This does not include non-binding travel advisories and similar government guidance.
- Military actions and other hostilities. Acts of war, hostilities, invasions, civil war, terrorism, explosions, bombings, rebellions, riots, insurrection, civil disorder, and civil unrest in your home area or Accommodation location.Natural disasters.
- Natural disasters, acts of God, large-scale outages of essential utilities, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and other severe and abnormal weather events in the Accommodation location. This does not include weather or natural conditions that are common enough to be foreseeable in that location—for example, hurricanes occurring during hurricane season in Florida.
4.1.2. CANCELLATION, DELAYS & INTERRUPTION POLICY
I. Cancellations prior to Departure
Boundless Life reserves the right to cancel any Cohort that has not yet departed due to inadequate enrollment or any other reason that results in the cohort being economically infeasible to operate, or due to good-faith concerns with respect to health, safety and welfare of the families. In the case of said cancellation, Boundless Life will refund the full package price as well as up to €500 for already-made expenditures for flight travel to the initial Boundless Location; except in the event that the cancellation is due to a significant event that makes it infeasible to operate the Cohort as planned, in which case Boundless Life will provide a refund of all monies paid in excess of the stated Booking Deposit amount for that program, and, at Boundless Life’s option, provide Families with a refund and/or credit toward a future Boundless cohort equivalent to any remaining monies paid to Boundless Life
II. Cancellations in Progress
Boundless Life also reserves the right to cancel any Cohort in progress because of good-faith concerns with respect to the safety, health, or welfare of the Families. Should Boundless Life cancel a Cohort in progress, Families will receive a prorated refund of their Booking Deposit and a prorated refund of fees paid for the month of cancellation and any prepaid months. All other monthly fees paid prior to the month of cancellation will not be refunded. Except as outlined above when Boundless Life cancels a Cohort in progress, Boundless Life bears no responsibility for any expenses, including any non-refundable expenses incurred by Families in preparing for a cancelled Program or for any additional arrangements should Families embark prior to the scheduled group departure date.
III. Cohort Delays
Boundless Life reserves the right to delay the commencement of a Cohort for reasons including, but not limited to, travel and/or quarantine restrictions, health and safety concerns, the closure of restaurants and other businesses due to lockdown restrictions and other similar events. In such an event, Boundless Life shall contact Cohort Families regarding the alternative launch dates.In the event of an overbooking due to capacity constraints caused by Boundless Life; the Family will be notified and offered an alternative Cohort schedule and/or location. Should the Family refuse the alternative Cohort possibilities offered, the Family can choose either to receive a refund of their Booking Deposit or keep their Booking Deposit as a credit for future bookings.
IV. Cohort Interruptions
Under certain circumstances, Boundless Life may need to interrupt a current Cohort due to travel and/or quarantine restrictions, health and safety concerns, the closure of restaurants and other businesses due to lockdown restrictions and other similar events. In such event, while Boundless Life will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the impact of such an interruption, you will be responsible for all additional costs associated with the interruption, including, without limitation, any additional travel, accommodation and food and beverage costs although you may be able to seek reimbursement for some of these costs from any travel insurance policies you may have obtained.
V. Notice of Early Departure
Advanced planning is required for Boundless Life to be able to provide all Families with a great experience in terms of transition logistics, accommodation allocation, and execution of events. Should a Family decide to leave the Program early:The booking deposit and payments made prior to arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should a Family decide to leave the Program early, the Family acknowledges that in so doing, he/she will forfeit the full payment.They must notify their local Community Lead. As stated above, monthly fees are not prorated. Each Family is responsible for the full fee due upon the date of invoice. The Family will not be required to make additional payments for the remaining months left in the Cohort, however, all unpaid bills or incidentals incurred prior to the early departure will still be due as well as a €2000 cancellation fee. In leaving a Cohort early, the Family forfeits access to anything Boundless Life related for the remainder of the Cohort. The Family will also be removed from Mighty Networks and other channels that Boundless Life uses to communicate and coordinate with Cohort Families
VI. Non-usage of the remainder package
In case a family decides to leave Boundless prior to the end of a 6/9-month package:You need to notify the Community contact via email Boundless has the right to charge the full price associated with the stay package used (vs. the discounted multiple 3-month packages originally purchased).
VII. Breach of Agreement
In the event of a breach of any terms or conditions of this Agreement, if the breach has not been remedied within 30 days following receipt of written notice thereof from Boundless Life, remedies shall include, but not be limited toEviction without noticeOutstanding charges + Eviction penalty of 399 eurosImmediate Education Centre dismissalDenial of entry to Boundless Life facilities
4.1.3. INVOICING, LATE PAYMENT & NON-PAYMENT
I. 4-weeks packages are invoiced and payable prior to arrival.
II. For 3-months packages, payments will be auto-charged via third party payment processors on the 1st of each month.
III. 12-months packages are no longer available. But for families who had purchased them previously, payments will be also auto-charged on the 1st of each month
IV. Booking Deposit payments adhere to clause 1.6.1 and 1.6.2.
V. All additional service offerings (i.e. communal activities etc.) will be invoiced as incurred or added to the subsequent month’s invoice and are either payable upon receipt of the invoice or within the confines of monthly invoicing terms.
VI. Late Payments are subject to a late payment charge of 5% of any amount outstanding 15 days after the invoice due date. Should payment not be received within the respective invoice month, this may disqualify the Family’s financial standing; Boundless Life reserves the right to vacate the Family from the premise due to non-payment after three payment reminders.
VII. Payments can be made using Credit Card (via Stripe) directly from the Invoice. As an alternative, upon request to the Finance Department, Wires, EFT, ACH and other methods of fund transfer may be deemed acceptable at the sole discretion of the Finance department.
VIII. Should In case of non-payment on the agreed due dates or in case one of the clauses is breached, and 5 working days after a reminder email with no response, the agreement will be terminated immediately and Boundless Life is entitled to keep the deposit as first damages.
4.1.4. CHANGES TO PRICING
Boundless Life will always aim to keep pricing reasonable and consistent for the duration of a Cohort. In the case where economic and market factors require the Company to change the price of certain products, Boundless Life reserves the right to increase pricing for 4-Weeks and 3-Months packages at any time. Families will be provided with 60 days’ notice for any such increase.
4.2. PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE
You grant to Boundless Life (which includes any photographer acting on the Recipient’s behalf) permission to record your image in photographic and/or video form (“Content”) while you are on the property of the Accommodation, at the Community Hub, at any venue where Boundless Education services are offered, or any event organised by Boundless Life which you choose to attend.
You further irrevocably consent to Boundless Life to use, publish, republish or otherwise transmit the Content in print, in electronic or any other medium for an unlimited period and for all purposes throughout the world. Such uses may include for display, information, work-winning, publicity, press releases, advertising or other commercial or promotional purposes, but the use shall not be limited to these.
You understand that the Content may be reproduced, altered or modified in any manner and used in conjunction with written content. You hereby waive any right that you may have to inspect and approve a finished product or the copy that may be used in connection with the Content, or the use to which it may be applied. You further release Boundless Life and its photographer and their direct or indirect licensees and assignees, from any claims and liability associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the use of the images, including without limitation any claims in respect of any right of publicity or privacy.
4.3. YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You acknowledge that many experiences and activities carry inherent risks (including, but not limited to: slips, trips, falls; indoor and outdoor activities; native insects and wildlife, recreational equipment operation; risk of infection from COVID-19 or its variants, or any other risks not stated) and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Accommodation, including your stay at the Accommodation, use of the Community Hub, use of Boundless Education. This means it is your responsibility to investigate the Accommodation to determine whether it is suitable for you. You agree to take precautionary measures to reduce risks and prevent accident, injury or property damage, abide by any reasonable rules posted at the Accommodation, and to inform anyone joining you at the Accommodation of the Terms.
Boundless Life shall not be responsible for interruptions that may impede your use of the Accommodation that are beyond the control of Boundless Life, such as, but not limited to: construction noise, inclement weather, electricity, water or Internet outages, theft, allergies, or noise violations. Boundless Life shall not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss of any kind, no matter the cause, which are incurred by you, your pets, or anyone who is on the premises of the Accommodation.
You are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance, health insurance, or other types of insurance which may be needed during your stay and any activities you partake in whether organized by Boundless Life or one of its partners.
Boundless Life is not responsible nor liable for any costs incurred by you related to your stay, including without limitation, costs related to travel cancellation, rebooking fees, loss of property, or medical or health issues.
4.5. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
You represent that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are bringing a minor as a guest, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor throughout the duration of stay at the Accommodation and have read these Terms and agree to them on the minor’s behalf. If you are booking the Accommodation on behalf of other guests, you will ensure, and you represent and warrant, that each guest on whose behalf you book, or who is staying or visiting the Accommodation during your stay at the Accommodation has read and agreed to these Terms, which shall apply to each of them as if the reference to “you” was a reference to him/her.
You acknowledge that you have read these Terms and that you understand them and agree to be bound by them. You understand that the effect of these Terms is that you are releasing liability and waiving your right to sue and you are assuming risk for matters resulting from, arising out of or relating in any way to your rental and stay at the Accommodation, including but not limited to personal injury, death and property damage. You acknowledge that this document applies even if Boundless Life may be negligent in whole or in part. You understand that these Terms apply to and shall be effective and binding upon you, your heirs, assigns, personal representative, estate, and all members of your family, minors, and others in your care, custody or control.